Like an alternate universe Bad Company, I feel like making puns. So for the next 30 minutes I’m gonna hit up Wikipedia and make puns on randomly assigned topics until my mental well runs dry.
Style (2006 film)
- What’s the chance this film has Bollywooden acting?
- More like Ganesh Up 2: The Streets.
2009 Qatar motorcycle Grand Prix (Oh, this really isn’t working out like I hoped)
- I guess they revvised the date on that one.
- It was raining? More like “While My Qatar Gently Weeps”.
- Looks like a rolling Stoner won.
2012 Georgia State Panthers baseball team (FFS Wikipedia, give me something)
- Isn’t it weird that Cole Outz played infield?
- Why’d they leave Gabe Shivers so far away? Talk about giving him the cold shoulder.
Kang, SBS Nagar
- I’m afraid to make any puns here. It’ll sound like I’m taking a Punjab at them.
Linalool dehydratase (Fuck this. I’m out)
Okay, so maybe this experiment didn’t work so well. It’s nice to try something different for a change, right? What else was I gonna do? Continue to mention the absurd amount of food they’ve plied us with at work? How having half the building already on holiday means we never have to wait for a bathroom stall? That I don’t need to watch another Air Bud film for at least a month? That work gave away the poinsettia plants it had in the lobby yesterday and I’m so careless I think mine is already dying?